Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Met the President of BloggerFamily.com! -First Day- This morning when I woke up, I got a sms that Maknyak, the president of a blogger community called BloggerFamily. It said that Maknyak will come today on 10 am. But I couldn't pick her up because I'll be in clinic on that time, so I sent a sms to Adhi, to give him some information of Maknyak's arrival. I also told him to tell Leo and other Makassar Bloggerians about this. At this time, I only can recommend a place for Maknyak to stay. I joined Adhi and Maknyak on 5 pm. It seemed that Maknyak and Adhi had spent the time together to find some tradional meals. Well, we will see Adhi's report about this on his blog. Hehehehe.. :p~ And here's the pictures. I put pictures because pictures will define 1000 words :) This is the what I got from Maknyak. Hehehe special thing from Montreal, thank you Maknyak!! Posted by Hello The meals we ate at Losari Metro Makassar while watching the sunset hehehe :p~ Yummy, Pisang Epe and Roasted Corn with Cheese. Posted by Hello Me and Maknyak. Posted by Hello Me and Adhi. Posted by Hello Just the three of us. Because Leo couldn't join us. Posted by Hello The night lights of other side of Losari at Makassar. Posted by Hello