Tuesday, August 24, 2004

My Weekend With Hunny Hello fellaz! How r u? I'm writing here from Jakarta. Boy.., I got a really nice weekend and days in Jakarta. Tomorrow I'm gonna watch Glenn Fredly's Concert at Balai Sarbini, The Plaza Semanggi. Kidy got 2 (two) tickets! :) If you want to know what I've done on last week's weekend? Here's a few words. We were out have lunch in Plaza Semanggi (which more famous with "Plangi"). That day also was my first trip to Plangi. After walk around, we decided to stop by at the food court, which is located at the 3rd floor of the plaza. Because there were so many choices, we decided to try "Sumpit". The result? Bleah!!! !@#@#!!!#$$$#@! The food were too salty!! And finally I couldn't finish my lunch. Not recommended! Want to know more? Just jump to Kidy's blogsite, and read 'em :)