Wednesday, August 18, 2004

A Day Without Gaining A Thing! What I did today is absolutely nothing if i got to count every moves I made. Today I suppose to show my full denture patient and partial complicated denture patient to my lecturer. My full denture patient is already in the end, the insertion of the dentures! But pending again to Friday because drg Peter wasn't show up until the most maximal time. So does my other patient, the partial complicated denture, I got to show how is the artificial tooth look like when in the patient's mouth before the dentures get into the next step, packing the acrylic. It was also pending until Friday because drg Edy or drg Bahruddin didn't show up too. So me and my friends, Emmy and Bati, gone to a small warung in front of the clinic, just for hang around while waiting my other friends finish their job in the clinic. And this is what we did... taking pictures from Denny's Nokia 7650.. :p~
       
So.. what d'ya think?? :p~