Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Back to Makassar! Last nite I flew back to Makassar. Using GA 650, departed on 9.20 pm and arrived on 00.41 am today. It was a very tired trip. I'm back, but I felt I still want to have some more vacations :( But I couldn't, must face back the stress and reality in the real life hehehe. Anyway, not forgot to tell, on last Sunday (30/08/2004), I went to Blok M Plaza with Kidy, and met Fernando "Relington" and Deta. We spent many hours at McDonald because we waited for Fernando "Relington" came. He was so late! We also waited for Anto "Acid Rain" and Vitha "Uwelz" but they didnt show up until the end of the day :( hikzz.. Then from McDonald, we went to Disc Tara and Deta met her friends from Blogbugs. There I met Udhien and one of the blogbugs member which I couldn't hear well his nickname. It's something like "ardi", "ardianto", "ariyanto"? Gosh.., is it my ears couldn't hear well, or the music was so loud, or his voice is going on the low notes?? Anyway, Udhien and this unknown person were going to the Blogbugs weekly gathering, which the schedule on that day was to the Food Heritage at Gedung Arsip. Deta said these nggak penting people gone to the nggak penting business. They often gather every sunday and did something nggak penting, which is the point is.. just gathering. Hehehe... Something that we forgot to do on that day. We forgot to took some pictures for the moments... Anyway..., welcome back to Makassar.. to me.    (left)I'm having lunch with Kidy @Sumpit, the Plaza Semanggi's Food Court. This one that I've wrote on the previous post about the very salty Ifu Mie and really not recommended!! (right) Just take a picture in front of the QB World Book, the place where I bought 2 books about Snoopy and the history about the Peanuts.    (left) Just take a pose, hahaha. (right) Enjoying "Tata Ribs" @Casablanca street, Jakarta. Really nice ribs steak and fully recommended! Yummy..    (left) Ichiban Sushi @Bale Air, Gatsoe street. Nice sushi, me and Kidy enjoyed the Capital Party Set. I got a little fever at that time but still can enjoy little. (right) Hehehe yummy Mie Ayam Pedas Istimewa @Es Teler 77, Blok M Plaza. Minutes before met Deta, Udhien and Relington. I just realize that all my pictures are related to eat! :p~*