Thursday, June 03, 2004

Me, Life, and You It's easy to find, just follow your heart baby Hi all.. yes it's me again, Rara. Now with the new face of blogsite :) Anyway still the same colour, but different style :p~* Why I keep using this colour?? Because this is my favorite colour. Blue and black! Black and blue! Hahaha whateva lah~~... Well i got a fave song for today. I copied some videoclips from kidy a few weeks ago when he was here. Then last night I watched them and then I stuck on Jewel's song named Intuition. Really nice song! Here it is.. Jewel - Intuition I'm just a simple girl In a high tech digital world I really try to understand All the powers that rule this land They say Miss J's big butt is boss Kate Moss can't find a job In a world of post modern fad What was good now is bad It's not hard to understand Just follow this simple plan #Follow your heart Your intuition It will lead you in the right direction Let go of your mind Your Intuition It's easy to find Just follow your heart baby You look at me but you're not quite sure Am I it or could you get more? You learn cool from magazines You learn love from Charlie Sheen If you want me let me know I promise I won't say no You got something that you want me to sell Sell your sin. Just cash in You got something that you want me to tell You'll love me. Wait and see. If you want me Don't play games I promise It won't be in vain Uh-uh-uh You know why i like this song? Because it is a reality. Reality in a real life. In your life you must follow your intuition, and life goes on.. Whether you like it or not but that's your life, you are the one who will walk on the path, so whatever you do and what ever you choose when questions get into your mind, just follow your heart, your intuition and it will lead you in the right direction.. You are the one that decide your life! Not other people, not horoscope, not astrology, not the creepy witch, or whatever you said. It is just YOU and YOUR LIFE! :)